So, you know which month you’d like to travel in, but you haven’t decided where to go yet? To help you combat your holiday indecision, we’ve put together – 15 reasons to visit Kusadasi – to help you discover a holiday destination that has something for everyone…
15 Reasons to visit Kusadasi
- AEGEAN CLIMATE – Cooling summer breeze, low humidity.
- CLEAN SEA & BEACHES – Kusadasi has the most blue flags in Turkey when the length of the coasts is taken into account.
- WATER FUN – Europe’s biggest aquaparks.
- RELAXED SHOPPING – Traders don’t hassle you, due to anti-hassle measures
by the Kusadasi municipality.
- CHRISTIAN HERITAGE – “If there is one Turkish city which should top the list for Christian travelers, it is Ephesus.” [The Christian Travel Planner]
- SIGHT SEEING – Busiest cruise port of Turkey.
- SCUBA DIVING – We sunk an Airbus A300 to create an artificial diving reef.
- LIBERAL & TOLERANT – Open-minded environment. Migration and trade routes that have passed through the region throughout history, caused Kusadasi to be a multi-lingual, multi-religious, and colourful city with a very rich and liberal culture.
- FERRIES TO GREECE – Direct line to birthplace of Pythagoras.
- NATURE RESERVE – Dilek National Park. This 277-sq-km mountainous reserve on the Dilek Peninsula has walking trails, stunning vistas, azure coves for swimming and deep-green forests.
- HEALING SPRINGS – Our thermal springs contain the highest mineral content in Europe. Boasting over 6mg mineral content per litre!
- MEDICAL CARE – Tourists don’t just come for the sun and the sights. They combine their stay with medical treatment in one of Kusadasi’s modern clinics.
- GOURMET – We produce international award winning wines.
- BEST VALUE – Restaurants over 60% cheaper than in Western Europe! Shopping over 40% cheaper than in Western Europe!
- AUTHENTIC – Kusadasi is a vibrant year-round working city, that has been able to preserve its authenticity.
And, oh yeah, our many events! Tour of Turkey, Youth Festival, Coffee & Chocolate Fest, & many more…